Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Girl Scout Creek Hike

All of the girl scouts came to our place for a hike. I think they all had a good time, it's a short hike, and only one girl fell in!!! I know, amazing. The creek level was down further than previous excursions. Most of the pictures are from behind, because I was the slow pregnant lady.
Sam even got to be a little part of it - he loves girl scouts!
Pearl's leader is a really neat lady (here in the green shirt, taking time with the slow ones...) and the mom of one of the girls in her class. She works really hard, and is great with the girls. I am so grateful she decided to be a leader (this is her first year), so many of the girls have benefited!
Pearl's time as a Daisy scout is almost over, soon she will go to a bridging ceremony and become a Brownie. This really is a great program, and has been almost as much fun for me as for her, getting to know the other moms. Go Girl Scouts!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

I'm so beyond excited that you blog... now I need to go... I've got to flip through your blog. By the way, you're photos are great... my brother, Travis, is a profess. photographer... www.milnephotography.com

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

You have the cutest family ever! Congrats on new baby Max! You guys obviously have a great recipe! I loved seeing all the pics of your parents/siblings. All of their babies look like them when they were little! Amazing! We need to get together soon!... I'll be done with work for the summer on June 12th... Let's plan a get together!