Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

Ok, so I took a MILLION picures on Easter...we took family pictures of each group, then morning pictures, then egg hunt pictures...you can just imagine. It also took about 50 shots to get a good one of ALL the Weir cousins together...I was proud (and relieved) that one of them was actually cute! Here are some of my favorites, I have enough to keep me blogging for days, so stay tuned...I'll try to post some every day this week:)


This was when Katie finally lost it, well, not so much lost it, but Pearl's dress is really slippery and she kept gradually slipping down...Mara had to intervene...
Can you believe it? Not ice cream (skittles this time) but they were watching QUITE a show put on by Annie and Mara...I wanted to look away from the camera and see what was going on a few times myself...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: