Monday, April 6, 2009

Make your Own Chocolate Bunny

So, I don't know what I used to do to entertain my kids every day during the summer, but with Pearl out of school this week we were desperate for something fun to do! So, I looked online this morning and found that the Fudge Factory in Apple hill had a "make your own bunny" activity. Well, we dragged Mara and Lizzie with us, packed a lunch, and ate a picnic and made bunnies.
Sam figured out how to glue the bunnny candies on right away - he was a champ. We knew he was done when he started eating the candies I gave him to put on his bunny!
Pearl took the whole thing very seriously...it was really cute.
Sam's bunny - impressive for a two year old, huh!
Eating the bunnies right after they were done...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

oooh that looks FUN:) I'm sad I had to work:(