Thursday, August 27, 2009

Favorites

I have been meaning to blog all week, so here it comes all at once! These are some of my favorite pictures lately.

This is Sam's amazing split lip. He got some new lizzard puppets (ok, they're really for therapy, but he gets to play with all that) from Costco and was sleeping with them. One night, he fell asleep watching TV at like 7 so his dad put him in bed with no puppets and no night light. So, he got up in the middle of the night to get his puppets, but his room was a disaster zone, so we hear a crash and a loud cry. Yep. I am NEVER going to get any sleep!


One day after church Pearl wanted to try my makeup on. Of course, we had to take a picture! I can't get over how LONG her eyelashes are with mascara!

My niece, Katie. Doesn't she look so happy? That's because her mom let her have her very first sorbet at Jared's birthday party. I hope she remembers that all the good stuff happens at my house!



I know, priceless. My nephew, Jack trying to PUSH the bike pedals up a slight incline. So much effort!


No comments: