Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sweet Baby

My sister in law, Sara is the real photographer in the family. She did such cute pictures of my new niece, Mara (born four weeks before Max, though he was born on her due date...) that on her last day in Sacramento before moving to New York, I asked her to help me with some newborn poses for Max. She is super talented and artistic, and here are a few of my favorites. I'm sure she would have done even more cool things then I did in editing them, but I think these are still the best newborn pics I've had of any of the kids.
His hair seems to be getting redder and redder. I love it! We've been waiting for a leprechaun...
I know, it looks like someone punched him in the eye in this picture. He has a clogged tear duct, and this was taken hours before he had his first dose of meds. He looked much happier the next day:)

There's my sweet little boy! He'll probably be embarrassed by the naked pics later in life, but that's what you get when there is a photographer in the family!

3 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

yay for this post! they turned out so cute. good job to both of you

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

SO darling! He is such a cutie!

Jayson & Sara said...

they look great Amy! I haven't even had a chance to download the ones I took yet, but when I do I'll send them to you!