Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cousins

Another thing I really enjoyed on my trip to Utah was spending time with my little brother, Peter and his fiancee Roxy. We went to an amazing Brazilian restaurant, they babysat, we took more engagement pictures, good times all around!
I also got to visit my Aunt Julie, who I haven't seen in four 1/2 years or so, since I last went to Utah for Jared's brother's wedding. Since I've last seen my cousins, my cousin Elise got married and had a baby, my Aunt got remarried, my other cousin Aubry left on a mission to Mongolia, and my cousin Summer decided to be a speech pathologist!
Elise's baby Will is ADORABLE!!! He has the most amazing blue eyes. Aunt Julie was only 17 when I was born, so I remember her as this really cool young aunt, and that perception hasn't changed much over the years. I find it very weird that she's a grandma, but she seems to be enjoying it:)
Max and Will got to spend some quality time together - Max thought he was pretty cool!
Oh, how we love vacation!

1 comment:

Jayson & Sara said...

I love the Ellisons. You were so lucky to see them! How fun to have pictures of Will and Max together!