Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shhh....

Today's the day! That's right folks, I am sneakily packing the car (well, yesterday and today I have been) and straight from church we are driving to DISNEYLAND!!!!!! The kids still don't know, it's going to be a great trick. I think I'll wait until they ask why we're not going home... I wonder how long it will take them to notice with the movies playing in the car:)

So far, as I've packed, I've been careful to pack things they won't miss. Sam has missed his flashlight and his leap reader, oops, but he is 3 and still very easily distracted:)

5 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! I did that once...told the kids we were going to look at Christmas lights and then drove to Disneyland. About 4 hours into the drive they asked when we were going to see the lights - it was great! Have so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about this exciting trip! When did you plan it? I'm so excited for the kids!

Lora

Underwood's in Cali said...

you're awesome!!!

Elizabeth said...

Awesome!! Have fun!!!

Tim and Rachelle said...

Well, have a great time and take lots of pictures! I hope Max gets to feeling better for you.