Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mad skills.

All my kids have been learning new skills lately. Did you know that Pearl scored the HIGHEST in her class on the spelling bee qualifier test (and I bet you can guess who volunteered to be the spelling be coach:). Sam, after watching a two minute video on the internet, can add three digit numbers with carrying. Max knows all his letters and sounds, and has recently started writing letters and gleefully reporting his progress in the steam on the shower door. But, I'm sorry kids, unless you are a cute little rolly poly baby that I get to dress up in tiny little skirts, your accomplishments will not be as celebrated/photographed/recorded as hers. Not that I'm not proud of all of you, it's just a fact of life.

Miss Ruby Lu is 5 months today. I wonder, if it wasn't leap year, would she have to skip a month? Anyways, I laid her down on her tummy to get some five month pictures, and this is what happened...
Look! A window!!!
Hey look! There's my mom!
Wow, I really have to twist to see her!
Thud.
Ok, people, what just happened here?

Big girl, rolling over on your 5 month old birthday!!!! Now we have to work on the other direction...

No comments: