Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sam. At school.

The following is the contents of a recent e-mail between Sam's teacher and I...

I sent:
Can you help me understand why Sam says he didn't pass out his valentines, but they ended up in the recycle bin? I can never figure out what happened by asking him, I'm pretty sure he's not paying attention half of his life:)

Thanks!


She replied:
Good Morning!!

Just another Sam moment!!!!!

I asked several times if anyone else needed to pass out Valentines and he didn't respond. I don't even know where he had them, because I didn't see them!! Right as we were walking out the door to go home he brings me the Valentines and tells me he didn't pass them out. I told him we didn't have time and he would have to pass them out the next day. They ended up in my recycle box just because it's by the door, we were leaving and I quickly tossed them in there so they wouldn't get stepped on!!!!! He'll have a chance to pass them out today!

Have a great day!

Really, what am I supposed to do with that kid?!?!?!

Later that day, I recieve one more e-mail:

OK, he’s driving me crazy, but please laugh!!!!

He doesn’t pay attention when I’m trying to give him directions, but when I’m testing someone else he pays attention and answers for them!!

Calgon take me away!!!!!!!

No comments: