Sunday, February 19, 2012

WW update.

I have officially lost 21 pounds. Jared has lost 25. This means that together, we've lost almost half of our weight. I'm down one pant size for sure. Since all of my weight is labeled, I have now (well, almost) made it through the "my husband lived in korea for a year" weight. In a few pounds I'll move on to the "I was YW president for 2 years" weight, then to be followed by the "Sam's fault" weight and lastly the very last ten pounds of baby weight from pregnancies #2 and 3 between Pearl and Sam. See, look, only 30 pounds to go!!!! I keep wanting to shop, but stop myself, because let's face it, I'm on a roll, virtually unstoppable, and will be shedding another size or two or three very soon. So why shop? Right? I'm loving my extra energy and LOVE LOVE LOVING my workout routines... kickboxing, taekwondo, and walking with the kiddos. Who knew I was so athletic? I certianly didn't.

Sometimes when I look at Jared, I think, he's dissapearing (somebody at work said something similar to him, 20 pounds seems to be when people start noticing). I'm so happy we'll no longer be the short pudgy couple (in both of our families, really, we're the only ones). And I'm glad he'll live a little longer. Plus, I think he's hot:)

So here's my challenge... mostly to a nameless sister in law... (who had a baby the same time as me, I'm pretty sure she doesn't have to give random names to her weight [which isn't even very much, laughable actually, she once joined Weight Watchers with 5 pounds to lose. FIVE!!!!] because it really is all the fault of her children...) my goal by the time I see you again (hopefully at the end of April...) is to be down another 10 pounds. I dare you to do the same:) And no, I won't make you fill out a daily chart to see if you've met your goals. And you won't be punished for eating treats, I could care less if you eat all you calories in maple cookies. Or if you go to bed. Or read your scriptures. But I will look AMAZING next time you see me, and you will feel bad if you don't look better than me (because you usually do:).

Anyone else want to take the challenge?

1 comment:

Lora said...

I think I'm all challenged out for the moment, but I just wanted to say congratulations! You ARE on a roll. You should post a picture, though (or are you saving that for the grand finale)? You are beautiful, Amy.