Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby Chicks



Ok, so I am a total sucker for baby chicks. Call it the farm girl in me. We have absolutely no need for baby chicks. Our current chickens are laying 8-10 eggs PER DAY (we got 11 today, 4 green and 7 brown) but whenever we go to the feed store and the baby chicks are in, I get suckered in...I mean, look at how happy Sam is! Wouldn't you give in if he kept tugging at the locks on the cages and saying "it's locked, oh no, what are we going to do?" I figure this is a good week or two of entertainment, as long as we can keep them from any injuries...we actually have already had one casualty (yep, down to nine) but I'm not sure it was our fault...







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

So cute Amy! I wish we were there, I love baby chicks!

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

It is really good entertainment:) Jack loved the pictures!