Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bacon Tie


This hideous tie dates back to Jared's bachelor days...I typically don't allow him to wear it, as it blares "fashion challenged," however, his sister, Maryann likes to encourage these things in my husband. (I doubt she would encourage Brian to wear the bacon tie...) This Christmas, she found the piece that had been missing from this ensamble all along...an egg in a frying pan tie tack. What better to go with a bacon tie. Thanks, Maryann. I think.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maryann said...

You're welcome. The tie tack is perfect.

Brian has a fish tie. I think it's the worst of his worse-than-Jared's fashion challenged tie collection. Really, I'd take the bacon tie over the fish tie any day.

Elizabeth said...

lol...seriously, Maryann, that is AWESOME...I love it. I am on her side, I would encourage the wearing of such things...

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

WHAT!? Where did Maryann find such an accessory:) The tie doesn't shout obvious bacon until you add the frying pan...good find! And good laugh...ha ha!

Maryann said...

I made it.