Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sam loves to Shower!


So, along with potty training comes a lot of cleanup. We are almost in the clear, but we still have the occasional accident...Anyways, tonight, he said "I need a shower" after an accident. Well, what he thinks that means is he stands in the bathtub and I hose him down quickly with the shower head (we have a clawfoot bathtub with a telephone faucet shower head - very old fashioned). However, I remembered that he loved the shower at mom's so I mentioned that to Jared and he decided to try the real shower. HUGE hit, this is the first picture I got, when he was telling me "I'm in the shower!!!" He never wanted it to end, but, like all good things...I think he inspired Pearl to give it another try (she is deathly afraid of getting her eyes wet...). Hopefully this won't inspire more accidents....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Jack is a big shower fan too...it's hard though, because unlike sitting in a bath forever, a 30 min shower for a 1 year just doesn't seem justifiable every night??

That picture is so funny...I have a similar one with Jack's first expereince:) Boys are fun...potty accidents are not.