Friday, February 13, 2009

Pearl's first piano lesson

So, I finally did it. I actually ordered some piano books for Pearl, and they came today. We had our first lesson, about 15 minutes long. We are working (and I mean hard) on rhythm. I think if we practice every day, we will get it. She was very proud that she could not only play a song, but read to me what the lyrics were:). I don't remember my first lesson, I'm sure my mother taught me things before formal lessons started. I do remember my first formal lesson being very quick and skipping through lots of things, which made me feel very successful, I want that for Pearl. So, here she comes, the next perpetual primary pianist in the family!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

can't wait for her first recital:)...

Anonymous said...

Yay for Pearl and pianos!

Jayson & Sara said...

Way to go Pearl! Practice...practice...practice!