Thursday, February 19, 2009

Creek Walk


Ok so we had a sunny day!!! Our friends Makayla, Evan, Teagan, and Payton came to play with us. We had a fabulous time, I mean, just look at Sam, don't you wish you were a little boy with your own creek? Pearl was doing pretty well, then she got all wet and decided she didn't like creeks any more. Fortunately, the rest of the children were not of that opinion and fun was had until they were shivering in their boots! Yes, I did get in with Sam, wool socks really do keep your feet warm even when wet! We had a great time, and are so grateful to have good friends crazy enough to play in our creek in February - it would not have been as much fun without them! The bonus for me was that the kids went to bed at 7:30...ahh...just enough time to process all of the pictures and blog before my bedtime!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan said...

I like how poor pearl looks like she is about to fall and makayla is smiling like nothing is worng. haha