Thursday, June 18, 2009

For the Record...

Max, it's your fault I have been super sick and miserable THREE TIMES since I've been pregnant with you. Before that, I don't remember the last time I was sick. I just want to make a record of this so I can pull it out when you're a stinky teenager... maybe then I can make you feel guilty for KICKING MY SORE INSIDES!!! Even if I do have a great and easy labor with an epidural (which is, of course, the plan) I want you to know all the pain and suffering I went through to bring you into the world.

I'm pretty sure none of the other kids did this to me... which is why I need to write it down, so I don't forget (I think labor brings a forgetfulness hormone, or else, why am I doing this to myself AGAIN?!):)

1 comment:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

sounds like you're having a blast! Hang in there! It's almost over! I would suggest finding a soccer team for him to join as soon as he can walk.