Sunday, June 7, 2009

Playdate





In an effort to be a good mom in my continually diminishing state,  (I am so not one of those women who would have a baby in the fields and just keep on working) we had some friends over for a playdate.  We are lucky enough to not only have friends that ACTUALLY live in our neighborhood (you have no idea until you live in the country....) but have two children who get along with both of mine!  So, they came over, we had a great time, and now I can put a check on my good mom list:)  One of the things we did that the kids really liked was make these puppets I got - they came in their own little kits and just needed to be glued together.  They were perfect attention span wise, the older girls were able to be pretty independent, and Sam lasted the entire activity.  I ordered them from a company called discount school supply who I order most of my artsy craftsy stuff from.  Such fun!  And it enabled me to just sit on my duff for most of the playdate, which is what I do best now anyway...

No comments: