Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures on the Beach

I love the beach. I don't mind the sand, I love how it's always colder there, and the smells and the sounds. Jared could tell me we were moving to the beach tomorrow and I wouldn't complain. The kids had such a great time there! I have about a million pictures, here are some...
Uncle Peter found a WHOLE sand dollar!
Seaweed is cool - apparently
Yup, we spent a lot of time in our undies and sweatshirt on the beach. It was easier that way, though we did have to take a lot of baths to get rid of the sand in unmentionable places!
Playing in the sand with the new sand toys he got for his birthday... so much fun. He's been really into his sandbox lately, and this was the biggest one he's ever seen!

Sam also enjoyed playing with his cousins:)

Pearl was on a mission... to gather all of the kelp on the beach and bring it to us to feel it. Not sure why this was necessary, but she worked VERY hard at it...

Pretty pretty girl.

3 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go to the beach. We haven't had a breath of "fresh" air in SO long...these pictures are about as close as I've been able to get to the ocean so far this summer. Your pictures, by the way, are looking great! I love the action shots you get of the kids!! Great job! How are you feeling?

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

i'll always remember the year that Pearl was obessed with finding kelp:) Good pics...