Friday, June 5, 2009

The Little Gym






Sam had his last day of gymnastics yesterday, so I brought the camera.  For my fellow photographers, I have still not mastered the art of indoor pictures, so some of these are a little dark even after the photoshopping I gave them.  But, I just had to catch the action!

Sam has LOVED little gym, especially since his "best friend" (by decree, if nothing else:) Evan has been in the same class.  It has been a great place for him to get all of his energy out.  I'm a little sad that it's over, but it is just getting to be too much for me... how is it that my three year old is faster and has more energy than me?

1 comment:

Megan said...

Sam and Evan are so cute. Just the other day I was in the car with Evan and Makayla. Makayla was showing off her skills with three letter words...I would spell and she would tell me what I spelt. (Fun Game) Anyway...I spelt S.A.M and Makayla goes Sam. Then Evan says,"SAM!! He is my best friend." So cute.