Thursday, June 25, 2009

Santa Cruz

Well, here is the first of our Weir family vacation adventures. We went to Santa Cruz, where they have 1907 nights and all rides are 75 cents. Who knew my kids would love it so much! Their dad bought 60 tickets, and kept them on the rides until 9:45 pm! They were tired, but had fun. These are a few of my favorite pictures...
Lizzie was in charge - that's how it is between those two!
Amazing - Pearl actually requested to go on the roller coaster. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, the kids, or Uncle Peter and Dad!

This was one of the first rides. Pure joy.
And no, it was not that fast - I'm not sure where Pearl learned to put her hands up in the air on rides...
Hilarious. Waiting for the ride to start.
This was one of the favorites, a mini free fall that kept them going up and down.
Don't worry, more pictures to come!

4 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Sam looks so tiny on the free fall ride...I am pretty sure I couldn't pay Makayla any amount of money to get her to go on the rollercoaster...very brave Pearl!

Anonymous said...

I walked into the kitchen and there was a picture of Pearl and a sand dollar on the picture frame. So I knew you would have a new post on the blog. Sure enough I was right.
Mom H

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

roller coasters... can't think about them without thinking of you and how you MADE me ride them multiple times at Disneyland (Space Mountain & Matterhorn) to help me get over my fear of coasters. It didn't work. But what a great friend for making me try!

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

It's fun to see Peter all grown up on a foller coaster with Sam. Peter was just about his age the last time we spent the night with your family in 1989. How time flies..Whew!!! Hugs to All, ~Lenora