Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bethlehem play "teaser"

I should have been doing a lot of things this afternoon - I have 3 clients, a girl scout campfire, and a ward party tomorrow, all of which could have used some preparation today. But no. I have been under a lot of pressure from Pearl to make the costumes for the Bethlehem Play, so that's what I did.
Here's Max modeling the sheep costume. I know, adorable, right! I also did a shepherd costume for Jack, and did a sparkly angel cape for Pearl. Thank goodness Mom had a Mary costume and Sherry had a Joseph costume (a real Saudi Arabian outfit Gary got on travel over there when Jared was a little older than Sam... it's perfect!). Here are the hats for the rest of the babies.
The donkey is my favorite. I sincerely hope they all fit their respective owners. I think we might have to have a "dress rehearsal" when I go over for Sunday dinner. The hats actually were very easy, now that I know what I'm doing (after the Halloween sizing fiasco). Sherry's thinking I might have to make hats for Maya and Jared's cousin's children (well, the older girl will probably have to be Mary...). I sense a tradition coming on...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I remember going to Aunt Sherrie and Uncle Gary's house for Christmas when we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa, and we would do the nativity scene...one of my fonder childhood memories...how fun!