Thursday, December 10, 2009

Confessions.

1. I have a ton of pictures to process and blog and have not finished.
2. Still haven't finished the baby blanket for my sister - she's going to pop any minute, I started it three months ago...
3. Max has no stocking. Is is ok if he has his first christmas and I haven't made his stocking yet?
4. The laundry situation is so bad, I sent Sam to school in a long sleeved pajama shirt today.
5. Jared left for China, which caused me to put a handful of chocolate chips in my oatmeal this morning, then eat two bowls.
6. Would way rather be organizing Sam's new bed than mopping the floor which still has frosting on if from gingerbread houses made on Tuesday.
7. I have not blow dried my hair since Sunday.

Do you have any confessions?

3 comments:

Uncle Johnny said...

I broke wafer AR this morning...

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

LOL Andy's gone for one night and my house is in shambles, I only have one kid! All that I can say is that you're my inspiration!!! Confessions(pause) there's none that I'm will to share. Yet.

garian said...

I made fudge for our neighbors and made sure to keep some for myself, which made the neighbors plates look skimpy...but I wasn't about to make more!!! So selfish.