Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chuckie Cheese

Ok, last post for tonight, just trying to get caught up...

On Friday I had a longer than usual work day, so when I finished at like 2:30 (I know, it's not really that long) we decided to go have some fun. So, off we went to Grandma Weir's house to meet the cousins to go to Chuckie Cheese.
Max got to ride the merry go round. It was a semi- hit, Grandma had to tickle him to get a smile for the picture.

They stamp your hand with this number so you leave with the same kids you came with... all I can say is that's good because it is nigh unto impossible to keep track of Sam in an arcade!
Grandpa wore Max for me. I think it was some serious bonding time for them. Plus, it saved my back!
This is the "take a picture with Chuckie" ride. And Pearl, of course, is cheesing it for the camera!
It was fun that Annie, Jack, and Scott were there:)
Ok Pearl, try not to smile and have fun on the little kiddie ride...
Lizzie and Katie
Max was hysterical... Grandma was hitting this button to shoot a basketball on a game and Max thought it was so funny... I have a video somewhere... they were all having a good time!
How appropriate - the cowgirl rides the horse!
This was the virtual rollercoaster... mostly they just sit there and veg. It was the end, they were tired.

Fun trip! I think we'll try it for Sam's birthday:)

No comments: