Friday, April 23, 2010

The Taylor Family

Baby Sidon was blessed recently and I got to take pictures of the Taylors. Here are some of my favorites (PS this post is for Lora. It might take Maryann a while to post pictures, she's a bit busy...)

Why is Cumorah raising her hand? Well, it's because to get them to smile I asked who thinks Aunt Amy's the best... apparently I have a fan:) We'll see if she still likes me tomorrow, since I turned down her request for a caramel corn refill this evening:)
I love this picture of them because it's so romantical and Maryann is a romantic. I'm pretty sure if I saw a picture of myself doing something so cheesy I wouldn't like it, but Maryann looks cute. It's them. They just love their boy.
Adorable, no? Yes, Brian, you got a boy. And someday he'll fix jeeps with you. And this makes you happy (and us too... we're glad he's around)!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Thanks, Amy! That's just what I needed. Cute family and cute pictures! You do such a fantastic job! I would love it if you took more family pictures while we are there this summer--Maya keeps growing and changing so fast.