Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Portraits

So, this was my attempt at Easter portraits last week before church. It wasn't the best timing as far as lighting was concerned, but, I judged rightly that they would not still be neat and clean by 6:30 that evening. In fact, right after this they ate lunch and Sam smeared mustard all over his sleeve. So, there you go.
Max wasn't happy (he was hungry, oops) and it was windy, so this is actually the best one I got with all three. I think Max is looking at her so strangely because she is forcing a laugh for the camera. Pearl is so difficult. That cheese smile is permanently in place as soon as she sees the camera. Oh well. I was a little sad because Jared and I have coordinating outfits too, but he's in Korea. So we'll have to try again in a few weeks anyway. Better luck to us next time:)
Poor Max! So much for my easy smiler:)
We put Pearl's hair in hot rollers - it made me think of high school when I did that every day. I'm actually kind of surprised I kept them around, since my hair has been to short for that since my second kid. She thought they were pretty cool.
What a mischievous, fun little boy!
At least these two looked good!
And, now Max is DONE!!!
And, we all fall apart.... This is real life, my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture! I happen to like real life.
Mom H