Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hula

The Hulbert and Taylor kids spent quite a lot of time together today. This morning, the girls saw me making my kids do some yardwork and thought it would be fun to join. Then Pearl got to play with them at Grandma's house while I took Sammy to a birthday party, and then they all stayed there so I could help Jared with the garden (which I'm pretty sure will take forever. My poor seedlings!).

This was one of the results of the dress up fashion show play. To be fair to Sam, there really aren't a ton of boy dress up options, he could have done much worse. Just think Maori warrior, right? He did spend much of the rest of the day playing space rangers from Buzz Lightyear Star Command (but Cumorah hasn't see that movie, so she was a fariy space ranger).


He actually does have pretty impressive hip movement! So glad Maryann had her camera:)

1 comment:

Sherry H said...

I too was impressed with the hip action!