Monday, April 26, 2010

Baba

So, I pretty much have exclusively breastfed all of my children. They got an occasional bottle, but never when I was there to see it. I don't even think they had one often enough to be able to hold it on their own. But Max, he is my constipation champion, so he still really needs 4 ounces of pear juice daily. (a daily dose of beans has been helping as well.) Lately, he's been holding his own bottle, and I just think it's adorable. It's just something that babies do that I never really saw mine do before.
My favorite part is when he takes it out to smile at it...
and talk to it (he's working on a /b/ sound, I think it would sound more like a raspberry if I had very drooly kids).
Oh, and look, even cooler than being able to look around while you eat is the ability to grab cool toys like the vacuum cord while eating.
See, got it!
Love my sweet almost nine month old boy! Even if he does think a bottle is WAY cooler than snuggling and nursing with mom!

1 comment:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

He looks SO big with all that hair! Can you believe our babies are almost 9 months old??? Connor gets his 4 oz. of juice everyday too, for the same reason. But he's lazy and even though he CAN hold the bottle, he won't. It's kinda annoying.