Friday, September 2, 2011

School Pictures 2011

Little Max... just the past few weeks I've realized he's not so little anymore. He's talking up a storm, and has his own little ideas and jokes, just like a real person. He joined in on the photo shoot, and I'm pretty sure I think he's the cutest two year old around:)


Sammy... kindergartener. He's looking so much older to me this year. He's reading like a champ (we're hoping his writing catches up...) and enjoying school - especially recess!


Pearl - she's in third grade this year. So far, it's a LOT of homework, and she works hard every day after school, with homework, piano lessons, and taekwondo. She's getting so big to me, she'll be nine soon! What a great big sister she is, I'm lucky to have her as my oldest, she helps me out so much!
And, it's a relief to see that yes, her teeth will eventually fit in her mouth!

Check that off my list! One more thing I got done before baby gets here. I keep thinking, now I'm ready, she'll come... well, now I'm REALLY ready! Come, come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are soo great Amy!