Friday, September 23, 2011

Today

I went to the Dr today. What's going on? A whole lot of NOTHING. She is way too cozy in there. Dr tried to massage/strip my membranes, and I'm so long that she couldn't reach the sac. Nice. What's that about the last shall be first and the first shall be last... maybe the last baby will be my first experience with going overdue. Lovely. Well, that should certianly cement her "last child" status, maybe that's what she's going for. I'll truthfully be ok as long as she comes BEFORE Sherry leaves for Michigan... I just don't trust Gary to get Sam and Pearl ready for school, and I doubt he wants to take Max appraising with him. Though Max might think it's a party:)

1 comment:

Jayson & Sara said...

Ugh! Hope she gets here soon. I can't wait to see pics. Makes me so sad we aren't there though. Miss all of you.