Friday, October 14, 2011

Good day.

Good day so far. I stayed up after the 530 am feeding to shower and put makeup on. I didn't yell at my kids when they were getting ready this morning. We were running late, but I read 5 verses of scripture to them anyway. Baby nursed when she was supposed to, right before my first client. Got to do some therapy, then off to my first weight watchers meeting (this go round...). Maybe I should have eaten more yesterday... Oh yeah, I had pumpkin pie for breakfast and a box of trader joes maple leaf cookies for lunch... Making it through piano lessons with all 4 kids (thanks to 2 sleeping babies and a video player). Good, good day:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you say "makeup"? What's that? :0) I totally forgot how to apply makeup, it's been soo long! Sounds like a good and busy day! So how did the pumpkin pie turn out? Glad you had a good day. You're a good mama!

Maryann said...

I want a box of maple leaf cookies.

Lora said...

Wow! That's all I can say...wow! That is what I aspire to be like when I have four kids. :)

Amy said...

They were good, Maryann:)