Sunday, October 30, 2011

Max


I have a lot of blog catch up to do. And I will do it, I really don't want to let that slide.

But Max is in the ER with Jared. And I'm worried. It's also 10:48 pm and I'm very tired, so I think I will TRY to get some sleep. He's not breathing well, they're checking for pnemonia now because he has a pretty high fever for a little guy. So so sad and pathetic.

So, as I was downloading the 600 pictures on my camera to add to the 400 pictures I still have to go through, this one caught my eye. It's one of the reasons I love Max. He is always SO HAPPY!!!! I think that 2 year olds are my favorite, I haven't had too bad in the terrible twos department, so I still like that age. Well, I'd have to, I work almost exclusively with 2 year olds for my job. And I still like them.

Some things I love about Max are: he is always happy, he is SUPER cute when he says "love you mama" when I put him to bed, he always says "thanks" unprompted, and I love watching him try to keep up with Pearl and Sam. Every once in a while he can be on the fringes of their game (for example, if it involves a chase of some sort, he gets that part), and he loves it so much!

Love love love my boy. So glad to have a Max in the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAX!!! His smile and happiness is soo contagious! The corners of my mouth can't help but turn up into a smile when I see this photo of him!