Friday, July 3, 2009

Last Day...

So, the last day was fairly eventful. Sam escaped the supervision of 13 adults to take a walk down to the beach by himself (talk about a heart attack for me) and was discovered by Uncle Paul with poopy pants. Great. Shortly after that, we left and headed to Monterey so the kids could visit the aquarium one more time. By this time I was TIRED, so I skipped the aquarium and got a manicure and pedicure down the street instead. Brilliant, I was in a much better mood by then.

Then we had lunch at El Torito overlooking the bay, it was really neat. Jared really wanted to drive down to Big Sur to see the cliff coast, so we took off next. It was kind of funny, you know, the kids were supposed to be enjoying the drive, but we had to keep telling them to look out the window. "Can we watch a movie?" No! You're supposed to be appreciating this!!! Maybe next year...or the year after...:)

We did stop and take pictures using my tripod and remote, which was fun. Well, I mean, the last thing you really want when you're 35 weeks pregnant on the last day of your vacation when you've been traveling for hours and you're wearing a men's extra large t-shirt is to be in a picture, but my camera toys were fun and at least there is a record that I was there.

Fun Vacation! Can we go back now?

2 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

yes, you can go back... but only if you let us come too!!!! by the way,... for 35 weeks... you look FABULOUS!!

Breean and Jeff said...

Ha! I love it... mens XL shrit. That is just great. Gotta love being preg!