Saturday, November 28, 2009

4 Months Old

How fast it goes!
Max is a pretty happy baby with a sweet little personality. He will get a huge grin if you smile at him, unless he's tired. His favorite things are baths, someone talking to him, Sam and Pearl, chewing on his fingers, and grabbing his toys.
He has recently also mastered sitting up in his bumbo chair - yeah Max!
Just this week I also had to move him up a clothing size - now he's in 6-9 month clothes. Most moms might think this is normal for a 4 month old, but I have had small babies. He's just growing so fast I feel like he's only in a size for about 2 seconds! Good thing we have all those hand me downs from Sam!
We still love this little boy!

2 comments:

Underwood's in Cali said...

What a cute smiley baby!!!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Max is adorable! AND...I loved the Sam story below. I was dying laughing!