Saturday, November 21, 2009

Su-weeet!

Cool, huh! Jared decided that Pearl's hand me down computer needed a little flair...
So, one free travel mouse from an old Intel promotion, a can of teal spray paint and some glitter spray paint later... wa la!
Again with the taking apart of this computer - I think it's been done about 7 times, like the time he fixed the screen he stepped on, the time he replaced the power receiver, and the USB port, you get the idea. I've seen it come apart and together enough times now that I trust him... mostly. (there was the time he snapped my cell phone in two when he was putting a new color cover on...)
He did get the kids to help put it together for at least a few minutes... Seriously, if you were 7 wouldn't you want a sparkly teal computer?
And, of course, the final garish touch, stickers strategically placed by the girl herself:)

2 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

what a cool computer! Thats pretty cool Jared can do that. I'm pretty sure if I tried it, it would never turn on again.

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

I've seen the "guts" of a computer before.... and let's just say... the computer "didn't make it off the surgery table." Can't tell if I'm more impressed with Jared's talent or jealous of Pearl's sense of design!!!