Monday, November 9, 2009

Daddy's gone...:(

Since Jared has been gone, the following things have happened...

1. His side of the bed has been taken over by a permanent monument to partially folded laundry.
2. Sam is pretty sure I need a boy to sleep with me and is happy to take the job.
3. Max slept 8 hours! (bless him!)
4. Pearl got the amazing discovery that when we Skype daddy in the morning, it's NIGHT! And when we Skype him at night it's DAY!
5. I actually took the trash out. (It was trash day. I had no choice)
6. One frozen meal, one leftover baby shower meal, and one real meal at my Mom's house.
7. As I am boycotting cooking, he, apparently, is boycotting shaving!
8. I can turn the heat up to like 65 and nobody complains.
9. Pearl has a new wiggly tooth.
10. Max latched on to his own arm and gave himself a hickey. Ouch!
11. The older kids have to take like 1 1/2 hour baths so I can clean the kitchen and get the baby to bed - they don't seem to mind, but the bathroom floor gets awfully wet.

We miss you, Daddy! Come home soon!

1 comment:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

I thought I was the only one who let their kids take 1 1/2 hour baths when Daddy's gone so I can get something accomplished... :)