Monday, September 28, 2009

Apple Hill

We're so lucky to live so close to Apple Hill. Last weekend, we did our obligatory annual stuff your face with doughnuts for breakfast apple hill trip. Pearl is SO not fun since she decided doughnuts are not healthy (she went for a strudel instead, more apples, see, so more healthy) but Sam does not disappoint:)

After doughnuts, they sat and watched the fish jump in the lake. So much fun!
I was super proud of myself that I caught one on camera - those suckers are fast and you never know when they're going to jump...
Our other favorite tradition is the pony rides.
This year, Sam decided he really was a cowboy. If only I'd remembered his hat!
Pearl is still not too young for pony rides - I'm glad.
Auntie Crystal carried Max most of the time in his baby bijorn - which made Max, Crystal, and me all happy:)
They had these old machines there this year, the chuggers. Sam loved watching, Jared loved trying to explain them to the kids, Pearl held her nose and said they stunk.

No comments: