Monday, September 7, 2009

Bathtime

Max is the first of my children who took a while to like the idea of a bath. He HATED getting undressed and re-dressed, and even though we made the water nice and warm and floaty, he just didn't appreciate it.

Well, after 5 weeks of life and a bath every night, he's more ok with it now. The water has to be pretty warm and deep, and he prefers to lay on his tummy. I also swear he prefers Jared's big hands to mine. Which is fine by me!


Ahh, the belly is hanging out in the water, nice and relaxed. This position is especially his favorite when he's having tummy troubles.



Yep, that's good stuff:)



2 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Love the bath time!

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

okay pic number two does it not look like baby sam with red hair? weird I never thought they had that many similarities, I guess they are brothers....He looks so innocent in picture and peaceful...(and you say he has been fussy...i'm starting to not believe you)...

I guess i'll just have to see for myself soon...you are going to moms tomorrow right?