Thursday, September 24, 2009

Halloween Fashion Show

Since Annie works at PBK we get the inside on all the cool stuff... like signing up to be in the Halloween Fashion Show! All the cousins got to be in it (except for the babies) and they had so much fun!

Pearl the butterfly and Lizzie the bumblebee.


I just kind of thought this picture was cool


This was Pearl flapping her butterfly wings for the audience.


Sam's favorite part is always the books - everywhere we go he wants to stop and read books. At least I did something right! He shows no respect for authority, but he'll be an early reader...


Growl like a bear!


Getting our face painted before the show


Jack was a shark - simply adorable. He and Sam got to walk together in the parade after the show.



Bye bye bear costume! Too bad we already bought a costume on clearance last year...

4 comments:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Too stinkin' cute! How fun for you guys!

Breean and Jeff said...

So Avery wants to be a shark for Halloween.. did that costume come from pottery barn kids?

Amy said...

yes, it was at pottery barn kids

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

that's it... I'm jealous. That's all I can say. Wait... there's something else I can say after all... Holly Shamoley...Lizzie is Annie's child! I thought I was looking at Annie... she wasn't much older than that the last time we saw her!