Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Two Months

I can't believe Max is already 2 months old! He is getting MUCH more fun - he'll smile and coo at you now when he's happy. And, with the exception of the last day or two, he's settling into a pretty good sleep schedule.
He still gets those baby smiles when he sleeps. He continues to love his vibrating bouncy seat - it's a sure fire way to get him to sleep when he's tired and fussy.
I am so proud of these chubby legs - my kids usually take forever to chub up. I weighed him at weight watchers a few weeks ago and he was 11.4 lbs, we have a dr's appointment in another week. I think Pearl was six months old before she weighed that much!
He's having some digestive issues so he's having an occasional tablespoon of prune juice mixed with breastmilk. Pearl got to feed him a bottle by herself for the first time on Sunday, she loved it!
He continues to be adored by the whole family:)

We love him!

4 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Ha he makes me laugh in that first picture!

Uncle Johnny said...

Max and Maya are prune juice buddies!

Jayson & Sara said...

Love those thighs!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo Amy! What a sweet memory you captured. I'm sure Max will look back on this when he's aloooooooooot older and smile!