Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Boys

With Pearl in school most of the day, Sam and Max get to spend a lot of quality time together. I decided it's kind of fun to have two boys. Now I say "the boys" instead of "Sam." It seems they are in cahoots so often, Sam teaching him the ropes...

Here is Max looking at his new crib mobile (thanks, Auntie Mara!) for the first time - pretty interesting...



All the sudden, he realizes...


Hey, I know this trick! You're leaving me in my crib alone!



So, Sam has to show him how it's done...


I know this picture is kind of blurry, but it was just so cute! I finally found a safe way for Sam to hold Max - laying down on my bed. They both seem to be enjoying it (at least in this picture...)


How sweet!



Well, Max is in for lots of love and teaching from his big brother...



"you see what I have to put up with?!"

1 comment:

Jayson & Sara said...

I love it Amy! And seeing them together makes me realize how much they look like each other. We can't wait to see you guys ... whenever that is.