Saturday, September 12, 2009

Funny Sam

Sam climbed in bed with us at about 5:30 this morning. I got up to feed Max at about 6, and was just about to put him back down in his crib when I hear panicked running down the hall and banging on the front door. Sam woke up, realized I wasn't there, and was pounding on the door yelling "I want to go to girl scouts too!!!" (where I was last night when he went to bed...). So, I quickly put Max down, went and rescued him. After some cuddles, he sighed and said "thank you for making me happy." Funny kid.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is such a sweet story, I love it...that's a good one to save for future girlfriends...:)

EmilyLemily said...

I remember once when I was little my family accidentally locked me in the house...I didn't know how to unlock the door and I started to cry, but they soon discovered I was still inside. I didn't like discovering I was all alone!