Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back to Weight Watchers

I've had a BAD attitude about dieting, but at some point I know I have to do it. I just needed a little something to push me over the edge... well Sam did that for me.

It was a rare occasion - I actually showered mid- morning. I know, by then, I usually just give up, but I've been trying to do things that will help make me feel more in control, thus the shower. I gave Sam my newly fixed iphone to play with to keep him busy.

Well, one of the "games" he plays is taking pictures. And, unbeknownst to me, he got me. Naked. In the shower. From like the top of my belly to mid thigh.

I found it the next day. I happened to click on pictures and I see this odd picture as the cover pic on the camera roll....WAIT A MINUTE, THAT'S MY NAKED LOWER HALF!!!! DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!!

It wasn't pretty.

I started Weight Watchers again that day.

Thank you Sam. But you're not supposed to take pictures of people when they're naked.

5 comments:

Amy said...

That made me laugh out loud. I am so glad you found the picture first!!

Unknown said...

and you didn't post a picture?

will said...

Lol! well whatever works for inspiration right?

If you need motivation or want other advice, stop on by Fitness Achievement

Darlene said...

Keep an eye on that kid; he could have a career taking photos. I understand your dismay at seeing yourself naked; I'm always shocked when I see myself fully clothed.

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

I seriously had to wipe tears from my eyes from laughing so hard. Jennah loves to take pictures as well. There is something about that 2-3 year old point of view that is certainly "worth a thousand words"... Not so much. Thanks for sharing... glad you didn't leave your FB account open, Sam would have posted it for you....whoops.