Friday, March 5, 2010

Pixie Hollow

Last time Pearl went to Disneyland I waited in line for over 2 hours so she could meet the princesses. It was totally worth it then, and I thought since we did that last time we could skip it this time. She hardly ever even watches those movies anymore.

I was wrong.

She really wanted to meet the princesses again. So, we went at almost closing time, they were kind enough to let me keep the sleeping baby in the stroller with me and only had to wait like half an hour. She got to meet Tiana, Belle, Ariel, and Jasmine. It was alright. The pictures didn't turn out as great as I had hoped, they had some funky lights that kept a shadow on the princesses's faces so my usual trick of not using the flash to get a better picture didn't work. She liked it, I was glad we could make her happy.

It was nothing compared to our visit to Pixie Hollow.

She was really excited to see the fairies. It's so hard to get a picture of her with a good smile, she's such a cheese, but she really was excited about this!

Ok, I had to put this picture in... so many little girls were there with their fairy outfits and their perfectly coiffed hair... and there was Pearl. I actually did make an attempt to put her hair up at least, but the rubber bands kept coming loose... so, she went as she usually is.

Just look at that! She was pretty sure Silvermist was the coolest. And, I have to say, she was. She spent the most time talking to Pearl, asking her where she flew in from, telling her she thought her pigtails must be fairy wings... Pearl totally ate it up!


After Silvermist, Tink was pretty cool too. She was very satisfied when we left, that she had hung with some real fairies:)

Oh, what a magical place for a little girl!

No comments: