Sunday, March 28, 2010

Haircut

I already cut his hair once... you know, to get rid of the wispys. But he's so cute with his ton of hair, I just haven't had the heart to cut it. But, the sideburns and back, well, they were looking kind of terrance-the-boy-fairyish.
Yup - very girly. Time to go.
Luckily Sherry is braver with the scissors than I. He was plenty distracted as long as I kept the camera clicking. He loves the camera, he'll smile right away when he sees it. So funny!


Mom, GIVE ME THE CAMERA!!!! I did let him chew on the straps after a while.
Yuck yuck yuck!
Hairy face!!!
Ahh, much better. He looks like a little boy now.
Yeah! No more fairy sideburns!

2 comments:

Crystal Hulbert said...

So cute. max is more brave than john was when he got hair cuts from my mom. Can't wait to hang out with you guys:)

Anonymous said...

What a cute boy! He has so much hair! I like the finished product.

Lora