Sunday, August 22, 2010

Playing.

We had the chance to play with just the boys a week or so ago. (and here's me, finally getting to the pictures...) It was so much fun. I swear Jack and Sam sat outside for no less than 30 minutes sitting at the kids table talking for their respective dragons. Seriously, nobody else (meaning me, Annie, or Pearl) want to do that with Sam.

Then we took them all to Carl's Jr once all the babies were awake. They had so much fun!
Especially when the big boys stopped for a second and gave them some attention!
This is mostly what we saw of Sam and Jack, they just kept going and going and going!

Oh, look, there's Sam! And he's coming to play with me!
Love my brother!
I thought the funnest part was when they did the "I can make your baby brother laugh" game.
What lucky babies to have such great big brothers!

No comments: