Friday, August 13, 2010

Wimp.


We had a playdate with Annie's kids yesterday. More pictures later, when I'm not supposed to be getting ready for a client. I just had to post this one. I didn't think Max was really that small until I looked at this picture... seriously, he just SCREAMS 2%ile kid! Poor Max. I mean, really, who do you think will win when these two go head to head? Luckilly, Scotty is just the sweetest little guy, so I think Max might survive the relationship... Dang Hulbert wussie genes!
P.S. if you're thinking that Scotty is just the most adorable soft squishy kissable baby, you're right. One can't help but love him.

P.P.S. I know it's blurry - I couldn't keep them both there for more than a minute and was still getting the settings on the camera ready... but you get the idea:)

No comments: