Sunday, August 22, 2010

Swings and other assorted playground equipment.






And... ta da!!!! the gravel pits are complete! Grandpa got the swingset up this week (we love him and thank him very much) and the kids are in HEAVEN!!! Sam woke up first thing the next day and ran out to play, and Max has eaten several meals in his swing while he watches the kiddos. Sam also loves to finally have someplace to put the awesome digger he got from Grandma and Grandpa Hulbert for Christmas last year. I love that they are so entertained outside... who needs a tv when you have a yard like this?

4 comments:

Sherry H said...

OK, I want a copy of the next to the last picture. Too, too cute.

garian said...

Awesome!

Lora said...

So cool! I am totally jealous! The only yard that we have access to right now is a mess because they are installing sprinklers. Some day...

Anonymous said...

Looks like too much fun over there! Can I just live in your gravel pit?! Promise I'll be quiet while I swing and play on Sam's digger-thingamajig!