Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sam and the Water

Sammy, my little 16%ile no body fat boy will NOT stay out of the water at the beach, no matter how cold it is. So, this time, Jared and I were smart and brought swimsuits. So much easier than the usual "maybe he won't get wet I'll just bring some dry clothes in case..." Yeah. Maybe.

He laughs hysterically the whole time. I swear, the kid has SO MUCH FUN!
Out of the water, freezing.... Dad, can we go again?
My boys.
After we got him dry, he headed for the warmest wind free spot of sand he could find and laid down for pretty much the rest of the day. The problem was that it was about 30 feet behind us, where he could watch a youth group do games. We tried to bring him back to us and the toys about 5 times, no use. He liked it there. Sam never has a problem with being alone. I always wonder, what on earth is he thinking about way over there by himself while the rest of us are eating and talking and playing with toys? I think he gets his alone time skills from his dad.
Oh how we love the beach! Jared says sure, we can retire there, I just have to save my pennies... yeah, about 3 million dollars worth:)

No comments: