Saturday, January 29, 2011

Creek Walk 2011



Well, it was time for our annual creek walk - close enough to the rainy season to have a decent creek, but warm and sunny for less complaining when the children fall in... which Sam did within the first 3 minutes... as in SOPPING - his shoulders were wet! (thanks for the picture, Ashley!!!)
So, since I feared a repeat performance and had only brought him one extra change of clothes, he ended up sockless with wet undies and my sweatshirt on. Studly, I know.
Apparently, he did find a use for the long sleeves.
My boys both in their saggy outfits:)
Pearl and Tegan helped Max for a bit in the creek, they're at a great age, and want so badly to be helpful.
Things were going along great until one of Max's boots left him behind... ooh, cold water!
"Tegan, do you know what just happened?"
Yup, that's a wet sock!
That's ok, we got him straightened out so he and his bad self could wander around in his saggy onesie!
I wish I had gotten more pictures of all of our friends there... but, alas, Max demands so much of my time, and with the big kids totally running super far ahead and my duties as squirt cheese dispenser (harder than it sounds, let me tell you) I just didn't have as much time for the camera. Next time:)


(Me and the squirt cheese. Thank you, Ashley!)

3 comments:

Lora said...

Ok, where do you get tiny kid boots? I want some! :) I also want to go on a creek walk with all of you. :)

Amy said...

Lee's feed, of course:)

Sarah D said...

You are amazing with the squirt cheese! Thanks for the creek walk, we loved it!