Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pearl Reads



As part of our redecorating, we moved the bookcase from the office to the living room, which led me to get rid of the loveseat and buy a comfy leather recliner... and a kid recliner. So, now we have a cozy book nook and a comfy chair and a lamp and we spend lots of time in the living room now reading, which is better than using the living room as a hallway only:) Anyways, Max's new favorite book is To Market To Market, and it is pretty funny. You have to sing it to him. It's a lap sized board book, so it's huge, and heavy, and it's hilarious to watch him try to drag it around the house. He actually got it upstairs the other day, I'm not sure how. So, tonight while I was cooking dinner, Pearl read it to him for me, and I just had to get a picture. Priceless! So grateful to have such a big girl to help me out!

1 comment:

Lora said...

I obviously need to learn the song version of this book!